This privacy notice describes how we might use your information if you:
- visit our website at http://www.sewhandpan.com
- Engage with us in other related ways - including any sales, marketing or events
In this privacy notice, if we refer to:
• "Website", we are referring to any website of ours that references or link to this policy
• "Services", we are referring to our website, and other related services, including any sales, marketing or events
The purpose oh this privacy notice is to explain to you in the clearest way possible hat information we collect, how we use it, and what rights you have in relation to it. If there are any terms in this privacy notice that you do not agree with, please discontinue use of our Service immediately.
Please read this privacy notice carefully, as it will hel you understand what we do with the information that we collect.
1. What information do we collect?
PERSONAL INFORMATION YOU DISCLOSE TO US
In short: we collect personal information that you provide to us.
We collect personal information that you voluntarily provide to us when you register on the website, express an interest in obtaining information about us or our products and services, when you partecipate in activities on the website or otherwise when you contact us.
The personal information that we collect depends on the context of your interactions with us and the website, the choices you make and the products and features you use. The personal information we collect may include:
- Personal information provided by you. We collect names, phone numbers, email addresses and other similar information;
INFORMATION AUTOMATICALLY COLLECTED
In short: some information - such as you internet protocol address and/or browser and device characteristics - is collected automatically when you visit our website.
We automatically collect certain information when you visit, use or navigate the website. This information does not reveal your specific identity (like your name or contact information) but may include device and usage information, such as your IP address, browser and device characteristics, operating system, language preferences, referring URLs, device name, country, location, information about how and when you use our website and other technical information. This information is primarily needed to mantein the security and operation of our website, and for our internal analytics and reporting purposes.
Like many businesses, we also collect information through cookies and similar technologies.
2. How do we use your information?
In short: we process your information for purposes based on legitimate business interests, the fulfillment of our contract with you, compliance with our legal obligations, and/or your consent.
We use personal information collected via our website for a variety of business purposes described belowe. We process your personal information for these purposes in reliance on our legitimate business interests, in order to enter into or perform a contract with you, with your consent, and/or for compliance with oyr legal obligation. We indicate the specific processing grounds we rely on to each purpose listed below.
We use the information we collect to receive:
- To facilitate account creation and login process. If you choose to link your account with us to a third-party account (such as your Google or Facebook account), we use the information you allowed us to collect from those third parties to facilitate account creation and login process for the performance of the contract;
- To request feedback. We may use your information to request feedback and to contact you about your use of our website;
- To enable user-to-user communication. We may may use your information in order to enable user to user communications with each user's consent;
- To manage user accounts. We may use your information for the purpose of managing our account and keeping it in working order;
- To send administrative information to you. We may use your personal information to send you product, service and new feature information and/or information about changes to our terms, conditions and policies;
- To protect our services. We may use your information as part of our efforts to keep our website safe and secure (for example, for fraud monitoring and prevention);
- To enforce our terms, conditions and policies for business purposes, to comply with legal and regulatory requirements or in connection with our contract;
- To respond to legal requests and prevent harm. If we receive a subpoena or other legal request, we may need to inspect the data we hold to determine how to respond;
- To send you marketing and promotional communications. We and/or our third-party marketing partners may use the personal information you send to us for our marketing purposes, if this is in accordance with your marketing preferences;
- Deliver targeted advertising to you. We may use your information to develop and display personalized content and advertising (and work with third parties who do so) tailored to youe interests and/or location and to measure its effectiveness;
- For other business purposes. We may use your information for other business purposes, such as data analysis, identifying usage trends, determining the effectiveness of our promotional campaigns and to evaluate and improve our website, products, marketing and your experience.
3. Will your information be shared with anyone?
In short: we only share information with your consent, to comply with laws, to provide you with services, to protect your rights, or to fulfill business obligations.
We may process or share your data that we hold based on the following legal basis:
- Consent: we may process your data if you have given us specific consent to use your personal information for a specific purpose;
- Legitimate interests: we may process your data when it is reasonably necessary to achieve our legitimate business interests;
- Performance of a contract: where we have entered into a contract with you, we may process your personal information to fulfill the terms of our contract;
- Legal obligations: we may disclose your information where we are legally required to do so in order to comply with applicable law, governmental requests, a judicial proceeding, court order, or legal process, such as in response to a court order or a subpoena (including in response to public authorities to meet national security or law enforcement requirements).
- Vital interests: we may disclose your information where we believe it is necessary to investigate, prevent, or take action regarding potential violations of our policies, suspected fraud, situations involving potential threats to the safety of any person and illegal activities, or as evidence in litigation in which we are involved.
More specifically, we may need to process your data or share your personal information in the following situations:
- Business transfers: we may share or transfer your information in connection with, or during negotiations of, any merger, sale of company assets, financing, or acquisition of all or a portion of our business to another company.
5. How long do we keep your information?
In short: we keep your information for as long as necessary to fulfill the purposes outlined in this privacy notice unless otherwise required by law.
We will only keep your personal information for as long as it is necessary for the purposes set out in this privacy notice, unless a longer retention period is required or permitted by law (such as tax, accounting or other legal requirements). No purpose in this notice will require us keeping your personal information for longer than the period of time in which users have an account with us.
When we have no ongoing legitimate business need to process your personal information, we will either delete or anonymize such information, or, it this is not possible, then we will securely store your personal information and isolate it from any further processing until deletion is possible.
6. What are your privacy right?
In short: in some regions, such as the European Economic Area (EEA) and United Kingdom (UK), you have rights that allows you greater access to and control over your personal information. You may review, change, or terminate your account at any time.
7. Control for do-not-track features?
Most web browsers and some mobile operating systems and mobile applications include a Do.not.track (DNT) feature or setting you can activate to signal your privacy preference not to have data about your online browsing activities monitored and collected. At this stage no uniform technology standard for recognizing and implementing DNT signals has been finalized. As such, we do not currently respond to DNT browser signal or any other mechanism that automatically communicates your choice not to be tracked online. If a standard for online tracking is adopted that we must follow in the future, we will inform you about that practice in a revised version of this privacy notice.
8. Do California residents have specific privacy rights?
In short: yes, if you are a resident of California, you are granted specific rights regarding access to your personal information. California Civil Code Section 1798.83, also known as the "Shine the light" law, permits our users who are California residents to request and obtain from us, once a year and free of charge, information about categories of personal information (if any) we disclosed to third parties for direct marketing purposes and the names and addresses of all third parties with which we shared personal information in the immediately preceding calendar year. If you are a California resident and would like to make such a request, please submit your request in writing to us using the contact information provided below.
If you are under 18 years of age, reside in California, and have a registered account with the website, you have right to request removal of unwanted data that you publicly post on the website. To request removal of such data, please contact us using the contact information provided below, and include the email address associated with your account and a statement that you reside in California. We will make sure the data is not publicly displayed on the website, but please be aware that the data may not be completely or comprehensively removed from all our systems (e.g. backups, etc.).
9. Do we make updates to this notice?
In short: yes, we will update this notice as necessary to stay compliant with relevant laws. We may update this privacy notice from time to time.
10. How can you contact us about this notice?
If you have questions or comments about this notice, you may email us at email@example.com or by post to:
Via Vittorio de Sica, snc
Monteroni di Lecce (LE)